NSSF Uganda users can now keep track of their saving using their mobile smartphones. To do that, the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) today launched a Mobile App dubbed “NSSF GO”.
NSSF GO is a blend of electronic service channels including a mobile app, through which the Fund’s 1.5 Million members can access their statements at their convenience PCTechMag reports.
The NSSF GO Mobile App Allows you to:
– View your NSSF E-Statement
– Call NSSF Helpline numbers directly
– Send an SMS to receive your NSSF balance
– Project future NSSF balances based on different interest rates
– View all NSSF Social Feeds
– View new NSSF news articles
– Locate all the NSSF branches in your close proximity.
Download NSSF Go app
You can download the mobile android App here