A ton of eCommerce stores have recently announced their Black Friday sale. And this leads to the question – when will the big chains start theirs? Well, Amazon has finally shared the date for their Black Friday event.
In addition to this, they shared a ton of deals we can expect during Black Friday and even deals available before the event. In this post, we’ll be giving you insights into what these deals are, along with every other information you need to get the best items in your cart.
When is the 2022 Amazon Black Friday Sale?
This year, Amazon is launching a 48-Hour Black Friday Event which is scheduled to happen between the 24th to 25th of November of 2022.
Within this window, customers will be able to purchase items at very discounted prices. This cuts across the fashion, beauty, and electronics categories.
Black Friday Deals on Gadgets
For gadgets, Amazon promises a 40% discount across select laptops, desktops, and monitors from HP and Dell. So, while not all deals are visible ahead of the sales window, here are some of the deals you can be prepared to take advantage of;
- 30% off Amazfit bands and smartwatches
- 63% off on first-alert fire safety products
- $299.99 and under deals on Amazon Fire TV 4 series
- Up to 68% off on LED Bulbs
- 33% off on Tile item finders
- 20% off on Kasa smart plugs
- $278 and under deals on Sony gaming headphones
Want to see all the items available for the Black Friday sale? Well, Amazon will mostly update its offerings on a rolling basis. So be sure to check here so you don’t miss out on any surprise deals.
Recommended Guide: The Best Amazfit Smartwatches
Early Amazing Deals Before Black Friday Sales
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait until the Black Friday event before you can enjoy amazing deals. Here are some discounts available today;
- 70% off on some Alexa-enabled devices like the Eco Dot (5th Gen), Echo Studio, Echo Auto, and more
- 60% off on Ring devices like the Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) and Stick Up Cam
- Up to $100 discount on Fitbit smartwatches, trackers, and scales
- 30% off select FIFA world cup gear
- Up to $70 on Meta Quest 2 and two free games
- Up to $10 off on Xbox controllers
Recommended Guide: Best Noise Cancellation Headphones
Asides from discounts on gadgets, you can also enjoy deals across luggage, eyewear, coffee machines and so much more across several categories. You can find these other available deals here.
Other Note-Worthy Discounts
Asides from discounts on products, there are more convenient ways to save costs while shopping on Amazon. These include;
1. Amazon Gift Cards: From Black Friday, you’d be able to take advantage of more offers once you purchase an Amazon Gift Card from partners like Uber. With this, you’d immediately qualify for a 20% savings for up to $15 in promotional credit.
2. Prime Discounts: As an Amazon prime member, you can enjoy up to 50% off on purchases. Asides from saving up to $20, you can spend these savings across multiple transactions. The only catch is that you’d have to pay using Chase Rewards. You can learn more about this offer here.
Ready to add items to your cart? There’s an even better way to stay on top of what deals are available. You can subscribe to get a notification whenever there’s a deal on a recently searched or viewed item.
Simply download the Amazon app and visit the deal alerts section. With this, you’d get notifications once there are deals you’d like during the Black Friday event.
We can’t wait to hear about all you buy. Share this post with a friend or two so they can get great deals as well.
You’ll also love: Best Deals Available on Jumia Black Friday 2022