Not everyone has the time or courage to work out at the gym. Since there are so many types of equipment shared in a public space, many people prefer to work out at home or in the office. This is why there are mini versions of these available for those who’d like to purchase their own.
So, do you have a friend or loved one who’s interested in starting their fitness journey at home? You should definitely give them your encouragement and support by gifting them a home workout equipment. In this article, we’ve curated more than 30 different options you can choose from. Keep reading to see our list.
Kettle grips are portable kettlebell adapters ideal for dynamic workout sessions. With these handles, you don’t have to worry about dropping a kettlebell anymore. You can also turn dumbbells into kettlebells with how you set them up. This workout equipment is portable, lightweight, and ideal for travel.
If you’d like to purchase a kettle grip for a home workout, here are some options we highly recommend;
- Kettlebell Grip – New Version for $24.99
- KETTLE GRYP – The Original – for $34.95
- NewMe Fitness Adjustable Kettlebell Handle for Strength Training for $85.30
- Pulryo kettlebell grips for $24.99
Does your loved one complain a lot about their posture? Then a Kettlebell might be the best gift. Asides from them giving more gains than regular dumbbells, they engage the arms, back, shoulder, and abdominal muscles.
Similar to weights, there are different types of kettlebells. Some of the ones we recommend are;
- PINROYAL Adjustable Kettlebell Handle for Plates Weights for $39.99
- GYMENIST Kettlebell Fitness Iron Weights for $14.99
- NZG Iron Sand Soft Kettlebell, Shock-Proof Weights for $95.89
- Timewave 10-40LBS Adjustable Kettlebell Weights Sets for $124.99
- ProsourceFit Adjustable 40lb for $28.47
- Yes4All Vinyl Coated Kettlebell Weights for $43.99
One of the oldest and most effective exercise gear for beginners is the jump rope. In addition to improving eye and body coordination, it’s a great way to get enough cardio workouts. They are great for improving heart health, reducing calories, and even doubling your initial running speed.
Lately, there’s been updates to jump ropes so you can see how many jumps you’ve made on the rope itself. Some of the cool, new jump ropes we suggest getting are the;
- RENPHO Smart Jump Rope for $19.99
- FitNest PREMIUM Weighted Jump Rope – 1lb for $23.99
- Te-Rich Jump Rope for $18.98
- FITMYFAVO Jump Rope for $8.99
- JUSDO 8 Pack Adjustable PVC Jump Rope for $16.99
- GiftExpress Adjustable Size Colorful Jump Rope for $14.99
- Jump Rope, Tangle-Free Rapid Speed Jumping Rope for $8.99
A stepper machine is a way to get enough daily steps. It’s a moving machine that either gives you the illusion of peddling or climbing actual stairs. This is ideal if you love to get a full-body workout. It strengthens your calves, glutes, and tones your lower body.
There are automated steppers and those that come with resistance bands. Depending on your needs or preference, here are some options we recommend;
- PERLECARE Desk Bike Pedal Exerciser with Adjustable Resistance & LCD Monitor for $119.99
- Afrann Mini Stepper for Exercise 330lb for $98.99
- IRELOJ Mini Home Stepper with Training Computer for $69.99
- BESVIL Stair Stepper for Exercise with Resistance Bands for $112.49
- Tohoyard Mini Stepper Machine with Resistance Bands & Calories Count for $119.99
- Sportsroyals Stair Stepper with Resistance Band for $91.99
Want to get more cardio without running in the woods? A treadmill is the best equipment you can get. It’s a great way to get your heart pumping while working on the glutes, calves, and thighs.
Although treadmills can be a lot of investment, there are multiple options that can fit into your budget. Here are a few;
- Walking Pad Treadmill Under Desk Treadmill for $279.99
- Togogym Under Desk Treadmill Walking Pad 3 in 1 Desk Treadmill for $246.51
- Walking Pad Treadmill with Footstep Induction Speed Control for $449.90
- WALKINGPAD S1 Folding Treadmill for $499.00
Pilates bar kits
Do you have a loved one who really likes pilates? Then you should consider giving them this kit so they can also exercise at home. This pilates kit is excellent for getting reformer styles and leaner muscles. They are also great for building a stronger core. Some options you can get include;
- Goocrun Portable Pilates Bar Kit with Resistance Bands for Men and Women – 6 Exercise Resistance Bands (15, 20, 30 LB) for $38.99
- Viajero 2022 Pilates Bar Kit for Portable Home Gym Workout for $35.99
- Pilates Bar Kit with Resistance Bands(4 x Resistance Bands) for $30.99
- Pilates Bar Kit with Resistance Bands for $28.99
This is a great option for improving your push-ups. With this device, you can adjust your grips so you can build your muscles from different angles. It also ensures that your hands and wrists are coordinated so you don’t put too much pressure on the wrists.
Some great pushup boards you can get on a budget include;
- Multi-function Detachable Push Up Bar for $22.99
- OPLOVE Push Up Board,12 in 1 Push Up Bar for $29.99
- Home Workout Equipment Push-Up Board 24-in-1 Multi-Functional Pushup Bar System for $25.70
- AERLANG Push-Up Board, Portable Multi-Function Foldable 10-in-1 Push-Up Bar for $24.99
And that brings us to the end of our list. We hope that you’ve found this guide useful in choosing your next home workout equipment. Do share this post with your friends and family who might need this too.
Disclaimer: We might get a commission for some of the products we recommend here, but this doesn’t affect our editorial policy