If you’ve ever had a desire to own an Infinix Smartphone, and found no way through, this is your best opportunity. Infinix Mobile has released yet another device in the Hot series – the Infinix Hot 6 Pro – and this could be the best Infinix phone ever. Why? It is designed with a dual camera setting on the rear, an 18:9 display on the screen, and yet it comes at the best price you will find.
Infinix is transitioning its phones into becoming Qualcomm material, which is really interesting, in a bid to treat customers with a real feel of the phone, and probably a faster experience. We’ve already seen Qualcomm rule ont he Infinix S3, and can’t wait to feel it on more Infinix phones.
This, added to the fact that the future phones from the manufacturer will accomodate pure Android (no more XOS), means that the Hot 6 Pro is a huge deal to try out.
Infinix Hot 6 Pro Rumoured Specs
Model: Infinix Hot 6 Pro
SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
OS: Android™ 8.1 Oreo
Network: GSM, WCDMA, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, Rapid 4G LTE
Display: 6″ IPS LCD 720p resolution, 18:9 ratio
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad-core
Memory: 2GB RAM/ 16GB Storage and 3GB RAM/32GB Storage, microSD (dedicated slot)
Camera: 13 MP AF + 2 MP FF Rear Camera, 5 MP front Camera with flash
Battery: 4000 mAh battery
Price and Availability
The Infinix Hot 6 Pro costs UGX UGX 539,000 offline; but you can make a deposit of only UGX 250,000 and instantly win an Oraimo Bluetooth speaker worth UGX 150,000 while stocks last. The deadline of the pre-order is 5th May 2018.
Where To Make Pre-sale orders in Kampala;
- Micromax on Kampala Road, Ambassador House.
- Berries on Kampala Road, Ambassador House.
- Banana Phone world, Boulevard opposite Post Office
- Banana Phone World City house opposite Radio one
- Banana Phone World opposite City Square.
- Banana Fashion City, William street near Stanbic Bank.
- Banana phone world on Kampala Game, Lugogo Mall.
- Banana Phone World Luwum street opposite Zai Plaza.
- Banana Phone World on Kampala Road, Near Top Finance.
- Banana Phone World on William Street, Opposite Mutaasa Kafero.
- Banana Phone World opposite Zainab.
- Banana Phone World next to former Nandos.
- MTN outlet on Kampala Road opposite Bank Of Uganda.
- MTN outlet at Crested Towers.
- MTN outlet at Acacia Mall.
- MTN outlet at Victoria Mall.
- MTN outlet at Kyaggwe road.
- MTN outlet at Lugogo.
- MTN outlet at Forest Mall.
- MTN outlet at Clock Towers.