With the growing trend in internet banking in Uganda, no bank seems to be seated on the sidelines watching other banks make their move to /internet banking/online banking. Latest to this new trend is Centenary Rural Development Bank, dubbing it “PC Banking“.
Centenary’s internet banking is a banking facility that enables its bank customers to access information, pay taxes and other bills, and download their statements from the comfort of their offices and homes. Customers who may not have the time to go to the bank and wait in queue to access the bank services may opt for PC Banking as its very convenient. The only thing one has to worry about is access to a computer and internet.
Centenary Rural Development Bank Ltd started as an initiative of the Uganda National Lay Apostolate in 1983 as a credit Trust and it began operations in 1985 with the main objective of serving the rural poor and contributing to the overall development of the country. In 1993, Centenary Rural Development Bank Ltd was registered as a full-service commercial bank.
What are the features of PC Banking?
- You get instant service on the screen of your computer as long as it has access to internet. WI-FI connection is preferable but any mobile data network provider will do.
- You get access to your own electronic bank statement with details of all your transactions with the bank at only UGX 10,000
What are the requirements?
- All you need is a savings and current accounts with the bank
- In possession of a personal computer
- Access to the internet
What services are available with PC Banking?
- You can view account balances
- View your transaction history,
- You can download your statements
- Pay your bill online and much more
How can one apply for PC Banking
Visit any branch near you and fill in the application forms with the right identification and proper account details. Once all this is done, you will be on your way to online banking. Contact your Bank Manager for any charges for PC Banking.
What are the benefits
PC Banking is available 24hrs a day and its hassle free. You won’t need to line up and wait for the teller to attend to you. Rather you can easily make inquiries and you will be given a response direct to your email.
Time to enjoy easy banking with your computer at your own convenience. Try it out.