The Kenyan Government has, over the past few months, been working to centralize the modes of payment by Kenyans to state-run ministries, departments, and agencies, all in a bid to curb loopholes and corruption.
As such, we have seen various agencies like NHIF, NSSF, and many more adopt the government-provided eCitizen platform as the payment mode and today, Engineers in Kenya are set to start paying their subscriptions via the same platform.
The Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) has announced that its services will now be housed under the eCitizen platform. This means that all payments to the board will also take place on the eCitizen platform. With that, Engineers will need to log into their eCitizen accounts and finalize the process of onboarding. To do so, follow these steps:
- Login to your Ecitizen account
- Under National option, click on Ministry of Roads and Transport
- Go to Engineers Board of Kenya and select the applicable service.
- Ensure you capture the correct Reg. Number when prompted.
How to make Payments for EBK Services via eCitizen
- Log into https://ebk.ecitizen.go.ke/ with your eCitizen account
- Select the Subscription Fee category
- You will be redirected to Pesaflow to complete your payment via the available supported payment methods
- On successful payment, you should receive an autogenerated receipt that you can then keep as proof of payment.
Featured Image courtesy of EBK