OPPO has now released the Reno 7 smartphone in Nigeria – the latest iteration in the OPPO Reno series. Its predecessor, the Reno 6, was released a year ago with impressive features like the Bokeh Flare Portrait Video option, 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging, and lots more. This new device comes with some significant upgrades to some areas such as the cameras, chipset, and more. In this article, we will be taking you through everything about the OPPO Reno 7; its specs, features, and where to purchase on in Nigeria.
Reno 7 Key Specs
- Dimension: 156.8 x 72.1 x 7.6 mm
- Display: 6.43 inches [~88.3% screen-to-body ratio], AMOLED Display.
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Chitset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- OS: ColorOS12
- Internal Storage: 128GB/256GB
- RAM: 8GB/12GB RAM
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.4, 24mm (wide)
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 2 MP f/3.3, 120˚ (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500mAh battery, 33W Fast charging
The highlight of the Reno 7 is its cameras. From the launch of the Reno 6 over a year ago, we noticed that OPPO was beginning to transition its Reno series from just selfie smartphones to portrait-focused camera smartphones. To make this happen, OPPO began working with SONY to produce quality sensors on its smartphones.
The OPPO Reno 7 comes with a 64-megapixel f/1.7 (main sensor), 2-megapixel f/3.3, 120˚ (ultrawide sensor), and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 (macro sensor) triple rear camera setup. It is supported by a single 32-megapixel, f/2.4, 24mm (wide) camera, upfront. The rear camera on this device features an option to manually adjust the aperture of your shot (before you take them) to adjust the amount of blur you want in the background.
OPPO, during the launch in Nigeria, announced that the OPPO Reno 7 will be released for a recommended retail price of 219,900 Naira ($530), and it will be available in retail stores across the country from the 24th of May.