Kuda Bank is a virtual microfinance bank based in Nigeria that allows you to use regular banking solutions at cheaper rates, zero fees, and without the need to ever visit a banking hall. One of the services Kuda provides is the ability to buy internet data for mobile devices, directly from the Kuda app, conveniently, without needing to move around. All you need is an active internet connection to gain access to the Kuda app and you can buy internet data on Kuda in minutes.
In this article, we will show you a step-by-step guide to buy internet data on the app.
How to Buy Internet Data on Kuda
- Log in to your Kuda Bank app
- On the homepage, tap on the ‘Pay’ icon at the bottom of the page and then select ‘Pay A Bill‘
- You’ll then need to select ‘Internet‘ from the Pay A Bill page.
- Next, select your services provider (Options include MTN, SPECTRANET, SMILE NG, 9MOBILE NG, AIRTEL NG, GLO NG.)
- Then your preferred data package. Once you do that, the cost of that data will be generated automatically.
- Finally, type in your phone number and tap Next and type in your password for confirmation.
Once all that is done, your phone number will be instantly credited with the purchased data amount. In rare cases, it might take a little bit of time before you get your account credited with the internet data, but you should get it in no time. However, if, after a couple of hours, you don’t get your internet data, you should contact Kuda support.
Here’s how to contact Kuda support:
- On the homepage, tap on the ‘More’ icon at the bottom-right corner of the page
- Then select ‘Get Help‘
- You can choose to call support, chat them up, and even send an email.
There you have it. That’s how to buy internet data from your Kuda app. Please share your experience with us in the comments section below.