Your Risevest account statement is a great way to track your spending habits and investments. Most times organizations request for your account statements when you request a loan, attempt to buy a house or even relocate to a new country. With the increased popularity of savings and investment apps available in Africa, it’s important to be able to request for an account statement from these apps.
Asides from showing that you’re a reliable candidate for whatever applications you need it for, it’s a great way to track your investments. With this, you can track your investment history, analyze trends and find better ways to diversify your stocks. Unfortunately, not a lot of investment apps offer the option to download your account statements. A significant lot of apps like Piggyvest will require mailing customer support and waiting for a few days before you can get it.
However, on Risevest, you can generate your account statements directly from the app and have it sent to your email address in less than a minute. This feature is so resourceful and handy during emergencies. In this article, we’ll show you how to generate your investment account statements on the Risevest app.
Generate Account Statements for Risevest Investments
- Log in to your Risevest account and tap on your profile icon located at the bottom right of your screen
- Tap on ‘Account Statements’
- Select the specific plan you want the statement for. You can also choose ‘All Plans’ if you’d want to generate them all at once.
- Next, enter the date range you’d want this statement to reflect
- Tap on ‘Request Statement’ and your bank statement will be automatically sent to the said address.
Kindly ensure that you still have access to the email address associated with your Risevest account. Risevest will always display a redacted version of this email address. This is so you can confirm on the account statement request form.
We hope that you find this article useful. Let us know how easy it was to generate your Risevest account statement in the comments below.