Enter the Competition to win a fully paid for ReadyPay Solar Home Comfort Kit worth Ugx 828,000 – Surprise a Loved One – Share the Story with the World!
Update: The competition has closed. We are nolonger accepting any more entries. Winners will be contacted soon. Thanks for taking part of this campaign.
Read the Terms and Conditions below. If you do not read them, you may not be eligible to win
Fill out this (very short) registration form HERE or below. Just a few simple questions to make sure we have the basic information we need.
Share this campaign with your friends on Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #ReadyPaySolar so that they can win too. The deadline for entering the draw is 5pm on Thursday December 10th.
Keep coming back to Dignited for more stories on how to get the best of your future ReadyPay.
ARE YOU READY TO ENTER? FILL OUT THIS FORM NOW.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Winners will be notified on Friday 11th December. If you’re one of the lucky winners, you’ve got a big day to get ready for on Saturday! (Read more below…).
If the 11th isn’t your lucky day, you can still buy ReadyPay for your loved ones from as little as 50,000 and 800/- per day for 21 months. Call 0800 202 933 toll free for more info.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This competition is all about changing the lives of people living off-grid in rural Uganda. But as well as giving away 5 ReadyPay solar kits, we’re making this a special project to inspire people all over Uganda to bring ReadyPay back to their village this Christmas.
- To make this work though, we need to have some very important terms and conditions.
- First things first, each winner MUST give the ReadyPay kit to a friend or family member who does not have access to grid electricity or other solar power. This is your chance to be a hero!
- Each winner must also be available to take part in a special video project to bring this story to life. Every winner will have to travel to the recipient’s home on Saturday December 12th to deliver the unit in person and film their reaction. This is your jajja’s chance to be a superstar!
- Food, transport and a few Christmas themed props for the day’s work will be covered by Fenix Intl. who will send a representative to support, film and and even help install the solar system.
- Each winner must come to Fenix Intl’s office (Plot 11, Wampewo Avenue, Kololo, Kampala) on Saturday December 12th at 8am for a breakfast briefing to kick off the day.
- Each winner must be willing to have their image used in all communications related to the competition. A media release form will have to be signed before receiving the kit.
- Each recipient will also be asked to sign a media release form following the delivery. This can not be made a pre-requisite, but please only enter if your intended recipient will be happy to be filmed.
- And one other very important thing. Winners MUST NOT inform potential recipients of the competition until after the kits have been delivered!
- If any of the above terms and conditions are not met, Fenix Intl. holds the right to give the kit to someone else.
ReadyPay delivers smart, expandable solar products through affordable mobile money payments. Designed by Fenix Intl and distributed in partnership with MTN, ReadyPay has now reached almost 50,000 homes in Uganda. Coming soon, ReadyPay will offer a new range of products and services using a next generation credit score built from customers’ payment history.
Call 0800 202 933 toll free for more info.