If you have ever tried paying for an item on e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Alibaba, and ASOS from Nigeria, renewing your Apple Music or Spotify music subscription, or even paying for Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Twitter Ads, you will understand the importance of a dollar card (whether virtual or physical). Dollar cards can be used for online payment on platforms like Netflix, Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Twitter ads.
GTBank, one of Africa’s largest financial service providers – with a presence in over 10 African countries and over 24 million customers, currently issues Dollar cards to its users. In this article, we will be showing you how to easily request for a GTBank dollar card using the GTBank mobile app.
Why You Should Get A GTBank Dollar Card
- 24-hour access to funds from about 2.1 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide.
- The GTBank card can be used to pay for goods and services at 34 million merchant locations worldwide (hotels, supermarkets, e.t.c.)
- The GTBank dollar card can be issued with a minimum of N1,000.
- The card employs the use of Chip and PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions.
- Validity is for 3 years.
How to Request A GTBank Dollar Card
- First, you’ll need to log into your GTWorld mobile app account with your User ID and password.
- From your dashboard, swipe left and tap Cards
- Next, select Dollar Card Request.
- And then fill out the Dollar Card Request form
- Finally, tap Continue
Finally, you should note that before you must have a Domiciliary account with GTBank to be able to request a GTBank card. Your ATM withdrawal limit on the GTBank dollar card is $1,000 (or equivalent in the local currency of any transaction), and your annual spent limit is $20,000.