Sometimes paying for apps can be a waste of money. There are cases when you need certain applications for a project or for school and you will only use them for a limited time before abandoning them and never touching them again. Furthermore, there are many applications that do not offer free trials and you realize how useless the purchase is only after you already paid. Therefore, finding a way to download paid apps for free is something that everyone wants.
Jailbreak is one way to download paid apps for free, but it can be risky and most app developers are against it since it can even harm your device and cause some small lags and other disadvantages. Apple itself disapproves of jail breaking. Besides, the new iOS 10 is not perfectly suited for jail breaking and you might not want to downgrade your iOS in order to jailbreak it. In this article we will offer you exactly what you need: a way to download paid apps for free without using jailbreak.
Get apps for free with TuTuApp
TuTuApp is the Chinese app store that allows you to download their apps for free. This goes for many paid apps and it is completely legal so you don’t need to worry. And the developers have recently released an English version for the app. You can TutuVIP which is the paid version of the app, or the free one. Here’s how to get it:
- go to this link (make sure to open it in your Safari browser)
- select the version you want to install
- tap the green “download now” button
- select install
- wait until the installation is completed
- open Settings
- go to General
- select Profiles & Device Management
- look for the profile of the TuTuApp developer
- tap the developer’s profile
- you will be asked if you trust this profile, select “Trust”
- go back to home screen and open the app
- enjoy the free apps
The App Valley method
There is also another way to download paid apps for free without jailbreak. For this one, we will use the AppValley app. Read bellow to see what the needed steps are.
- open your Safari browser
- open this link
- tap Install App Valley
- wait until the installation is finished
- you might see an unknown app on your screen, do not open it
- go to Settings
- go to General
- go to Profiles
- select the profile of the AppValley developer
- open AppValley and download the apps that you want
Side note: if you want to download an app from AppValley, but you already have to original version make sure to delete it first.
Enjoy your free iOS apps and make sure to share the secret with your friends. We will let you know if we discover any other alternatives to these two methods.
Note: This is a sponsored post and does not necessarily reflect the view of Dignited or its staff