Xente is an ePayments, eCommerce, and Financial services company offering various products and services that can be paid for using Mobile Money (Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money), Bank Card (Visa Card, MasterCard), Xente wallet and on credit. It offers cash back every time you buy a product or pay your bills using their service.
In this article, we break down how the different cash-backs are dished out to different users.
It offers 2% Cash Back off a transaction from MTN Airtime and Bundles.
5% Cash Back is offered off a transaction from Airtel Airtime and Bundles. Just like the rate for Airtel airtime and bundles, the same 5% Cash Back applies to Africell airtime and Bundles transactions.
You get 3% Cash Back off each transaction from Vodafone Airtime and Bundles. 4% Cash Back from UTL airtime and bundles. and 1% Cash Back off a transaction from Smile Airtime and bundles.
You’ll receive a 9% Cash Back from Smart airtime and Bundle transactions. get 3% Cash Back from Roke Telkom bundles. For those doing international top-ups, you will receive 9% Cash Back from International airtime top-ups.
You will get 1.4% Cash Back off each DSTV subscription transaction, the same 1.4% Cash Back applies to GOTV subscription transactions.
Xente offers you 2% Cash Back off every transaction from StarTimes and 1.4% Cash Back off each transaction from Zuku TV subscriptions.
UMEME and NWSC
For UMEME Postpaid, UMEME Yaka and NWSC transactions, Xente placed lower and upper limit as follows:
Please note that the figures are in Uganda Shillings.
- 496/= Cash Back for a limit between 500 to 5,000
- 622/= Cash Back for a limit between 5.001 to 10,000
- 644/= Cash Back for a limit between 10,001 to 20.000
- 1.005/= Cash Back for a limit between 20.001 to 50,000
- 1,629/= Cash Back for a limit between 50,001 to 100,000
- 1.667/= Cash Back for a limit between 100.001 to 200.000
- 2,100/= Cash Back for a limit between 200,001 to 500.000
- 3.850/= Cash Back for a limit between 500.001 to 1.000.000
- 3,850/= Cash Back for a limit between 1.000.001 to 2.000.000
- 6.850/= Cash Back for a limit between 2.000.001 to 4.000.000
- 17.000/= Cash Back fat a limit between 4.000.001 to 5,000,000
The introduction of apps like Xente makes it easy for you to buy airtime and pay your bills. Introduction of cash backs enables you to save while spending in the process.