Recovering deleted and lost data may be a complicated task. Numerous software solutions are available, but it is not easy to find a user-friendly option. If you are looking for something special, consider iSkysoft data recovery. It is an easy-to-use and fast file recovery software to restore deleted data on Mac and Windows.
iSkysoft data recovery can be a reliable recovery solution for the majority of data, such as videos, audio data, document files, photos, and other files on Mac or Windows devices. It is equally suitable for recycle bin recovery, hard drive corruption, disk and partition formatting, mistaken deletions, hardware failure, Mac OS re-installation, system crashes, and operating errors. In the presence of iSkysoft data recovery for Mac, you can solve any data loss issue within a few minutes.
Simple Steps to Recover Data on Mac using iSkysoft Data Recovery software.
Step 1: Download and install the software. Run it on your Mac and choose a suitable option, such as recover deleted files from recycle bin or partition.
Step 2: Tap the “Start” button and preview all recoverable files. A scanning process will start to dig out hidden or deleted files.
Step 3: pick the target files and launch a smooth recovery process. Your data will be recovered within a few minutes. Fortunately, you can use it for Android and Windows devices. It is a secure method to recover accidentally lost data.
How to Recover Data Directly from Recycle Bin
If you are trying to recover a deleted file, you must check the recycle bin. It may hold your data temporarily. See these steps to retrieve data from this folder:
- Open the “trash can” and search for desired folders and files.
- If you find these files, right-click on the selections and select “Restore”.
With this process, your data will be restored to its actual location on a hard drive. You may not be able to get the advantage of this process after removing files from recycle bin. After deleting files permanently from recycle bin, you will need iSkysoft data recovery mac.
Repair Hard Drive of Mac with Disk Utility
Disk utility may help you to resolve your data issues for Mac. Fortunately, Mac comes with Disk Utility in a hidden location known as a recovery partition. If Mac start-up disk goes corrupt, you have to launch Disk Utility via Recovery Mode. The tool is free to use to repair your Mac disk. Here are some easy steps for you to follow.
- Reboot your Mac and instantly press-hold “Command + R” concurrently.
- In a few seconds, your system will be booted in a recovery mode. At this stage, you will get four options to troubleshoot your system. You have to choose “Disk Utility” to launch it.
- Select (Macintosh HD) a start-up disk and run “First Aid” to start repairing enigmatic disk errors on the hard drive. You may get two possible results after using Disk Utility.
- Start-up disk of Mac is successfully repaired with this disk utility. You may get a repaired drive successfully. It is suitable to repair a corrupt drive. After recovery, boot into your desktop.
- Remember, disk utility can’t repair a corrupt disk drive. Numerous limitations of Disk Utility make it useless. It may not help you to fix a corrupt partition map. It is not sufficient to repair advanced disk errors like Invalid-B Tree Node. To repair unacceptable B Tree Node on your start-up disk, you have to create a back up of Mac drive and remove it with one new partition.
- If you are unable to get the benefits of disk utility for your Mac hard drive, you can try recovery software, such as iSkysoft recovery solution.
How to recover files on a Mac using Target Disk Mode
Target mode is another advanced method. With this method, you can access and mount a failed hard disk with extra accessories, such as Thunderbolt cable or Firewire. These cables can connect two Macs (Failed Mac and working Mac hard drive) to transfer files and recover the data. Here are some simple steps to use this method.
- You must have an uninterrupted power supply for two Macs.
- Feel free to use a FireWire 400 or FireWire 800 cable to connect both Macs via USB ports. You can use Thunderbolt for a similar purpose.
- Start with failed Mac hard drive and instantly press a “T” from a keyboard. The Mac must boot into “FireWire mode”. After finishing this process, you should see a FireWire icon on the Mac screen.
- You can see an icon of the troubled hard drive on your healthy Mac. The icon will be visible on the Desktop. Remember, Macintosh HD have a FireWire symbol on its icon. If you are using a Thunderbolt cable, you can see the icon of Thunderbolt.
After mounting Macintosh HD, it will be easy for you to perform repair and copy essential files from your hard drive to an external drive.
Hope these tips and tricks worked for you. Let us know what your experience was in the comments.