Giving is a noble act and can go a long way in making the life of someone easier. Eversend, an African fintech company has made giving of donations easier by introducing a Donate feature on the app. With this feature, you can give to your favorite organizations.
So far, you are able to donate to 4 organizations; 40 days over 40 smiles foundation, Boundless Minds, Femme Forte, and Fundi Bots. Eversend promises to add other organizations in Ghana, Kenya, and Rwanda very soon. It also promises to expand the donation feature to include the possibility for anyone to create a campaign and get funding from around the world.
Related Article: The ultimate guide to using the Eversend app
How to donate
- If you already don’t have the app on your phone, download Eversend from Google Play Store or iOS App store.
- Proceed to sign-up and verify your account.
- If you already have the Eversend app on your phone, open it by inputting your PIN.
- On the bottom left-hand corner of the home page, tap More.
- Choose Donations.
- Select the organization you would like to donate to. You will be able to see a summary of what the organization is about and how much they have received so far in donations.
- Tap Donate.
- Select the currency with which you would like to donate and then enter the amount you would like to donate. You can add a note to your donation if need be.
- Click on Continue.
- Enter your PIN to confirm the transaction or cancel the transaction.
Organizations will be able to get donations from across the countries they operate but also from around the world. You can also donate in multiple currencies. As a donor, you can see how much you have donated overtime on top of seeing how much an organization has received in donations.
Go on and change some lives with your donation through the Eversend app. You can contact the Eversend management team via the support contact on the app to enlist your organization to receive donations.