LinkedIn is a powerful tool that offers many value and benefits to job seekers around the world. It gives them access to millions of job opportunities, and direct access to recruiters, and hiring managers. LinkedIn is the perfect place to start your search if you’re looking for a new job, as a lot of hiring managers use the platform to post jobs and reach job seekers.
To search for a job on Linkedin, you can either search for the job using the search field at the top of the LinkedIn homepage or you can directly access the Jobs page where you can search and apply for jobs from a list. We will show you how to do this, in this article.
How to Search for Jobs on Linkedin
- First, click on the Jobs icon at the top of the LinkedIn homepage (on the web or mobile app).
- Tap on the Search bar on the top of the Jobs page and type in a keyword.
- Your keyword could be the job title, skill, or company name.
- You’ll be directed to the search results page where you’ll see a list of job postings that suit your job role and location preference.
- You can then use the filter options at the top of the search results page to filter the results.
- Finally, you can then click the job posting to view the job description and apply for the job if the job fits your requirements.
Keep in mind that there are two ways that you can apply for jobs on Linkedin. Easy Apply allows you to apply for the job on LinkedIn (with your Linkedin profile), while the Apply option redirects you to the company website or third-party website where you can apply for the job.
Furthermore, if you have updated your LinkedIn profile with your experience, education, and other information, you can get Linkedin job role suggestions based on your qualification.