The 2023 edition (season 8) of the popular reality show in Nigeria, Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) began on the 23rd of July with 20 housemates competing to far the grand prize. But this year’s edition came with a twist to it. This time, the show is an all-star edition – featuring fans’ favorite housemates from past seasons.
Every week of the show, at least one housemate will be evicted. To save housemates from eviction, fans have to vote. Housemates with the lowest amount of votes get evicted. In this article, we will show you how to vote All Stars housemate from being evicted.
How to Vote on All Stars
This season, voting will take place on the website as well as on the MyDStv app. Voting on MyDStv is open to active DStv subscribers with eligible packages only. Here’s how:
On the Website:
- First, register to Vote on the Africa Magic website. Visit africamagic.tv/bigbrother
- Click on the Vote menu item.
- Register by entering your name, surname, year of birth, gender, location, and phone number, as well as your preferred password.
- Enter your OTP sent to you via SMS
- After registering, you will be able to Vote for your favorite housemate.
You should keep in mind that website Votes are free.
For DStv users:
- All you have to do is log in to your MyDStv app
- Scroll down to the Self-Service section
- Tap on BBN vote now
- The higher your subscription package, the more Voting points you get
Finally, this year’s edition of the show will be available in at least 49 African countries, including Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Ghana, and many more. This means fans from these countries can vote for their favorite housemates to remain in the house. Voting opens on Monday at 8:00 PM and closes on Thursday at 9:00 PM.