Eversend, a leading African fintech that allows customers to pay, spend, and send money across borders, is proud to announce the Europe-to-Africa transfers that transform cross-border money transfers. Eversend users can now instantly send money from Europe to Africa, opening up new opportunities for affordable and convenient transfers for Africans in the diaspora.
- With direct funding that allows you to top up your Eversend EUR or GBP wallet directly from European and UK bank accounts,
- The low fees of only 0.5 €/£ + 0.5% of the topped-up amount (max 3€/£),
- Plus the fact that the funds hit your wallet instantly after authorisation, makes this the best solution on the market.
Customers can now send money from Europe to Africa with Eversend, allowing them to provide timely support to loved ones back home affordably. The European countries from which you can top up your EUR and GBP wallets include Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, and the United Kingdom, with more coming soon.
With operations spanning eight African countries, customers in Europe can send money to Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Zambia, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. We made sure that getting started was easy. Fund your EUR or GBP wallet in a few easy steps.
1. Launch the Eversend app and sign in.
2. Scroll to your EUR or GBP wallet.
3. Tap “Add money” > “From your bank account.”
4. Set your deposit amount and view the minimal fees.
5. Choose your country and bank. Confirm with “Accept Payment.”
6. Boom! Your wallet is instantly funded.
“As an innovative company, we are thrilled to respond to the needs of our users,” said Stone Atwine, CEO of Eversend.”
“The ability for customers in over ten European countries to instantly top up their EUR or GBP wallets and send money back home to eight African countries is a testament to our dedication to making cross-border transactions as seamless as possible.”
With this new development, Eversend is reinforcing its commitment to delivering innovative and customer-centric solutions that foster financial inclusivity and empower individuals and businesses across the globe.