The past decade has seen the Itel brand grow from a downtown feature phone manufacturer to a competitive smartphone market name.
Being one of the faces of smartphone penetration and access to Internet-enabled devices, we have experienced affordable and durable entry-level and mid-range devices phones; and one of these is the new Itel A32F.
Designed to fit in with the security trends of incoming devices, the Itel A32F is equipped with a fingerprint sensor on the back, the first of its kind on an itel product. This allows you to unlock the phone, take photos, and even answer phone calls in an efficient way. It is designed with an Android 8.1 Oreo (GO Edition) to make your mobile experience seamless yet offering customers new and re-imagined Google apps for entry-level smartphones.
It comes with a luxury metallic back cover with edge-curved design, so you needn’t worry about falls and breaks. You also get a very comfortable grip with great visual experience when watching video or playing games.
Itel A32F Specifications
- Operating System: Android 8.1, Oreo (Go Edition)
- Processor / GPU: 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A53 / Mali
- Display / Resolution: 5.0 Inches / 854 x 480 pixel
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal / External Memory: 8 GB / Expandable by up to 32 GB
- Camera: Back / Rear (5 MP), Front (2 MP)
- Battery Capacity: 2050 mAh Li-Ion
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer,Proximity, Light, Compass
- Additional Features: Fingerprint Unlock
Price and Where to buy
You can buy one today at any of the following itel Mobile branded phone outlets at a friendly price of UGX 255,000. Micromax on Kampala Road, Ambassador House; Berries on Kampala Road, Ambassador House; Banana Phone world outlets; and itel Mobile branded shops.