The long awaited Infinix Hot 6 Pro is officially available on the Ugandan Market, coming with new features and an extraordinary design.
With a dual camera setting on the rear, an 18:9 Infinity display and the best price you can ever find, this could be a mid-range phone worth having.
This is the successor to the Infinix Hot 5 and Hot 5 Lite, and unlike the Hot 5 series which lacked a pro version, Infinix has included a Pro version in the Hot 6 series.
The Infinix Hot 6 Pro comes with a 13MP +2MP dual rear camera plus a 5MP selfie camera, a 6 Inch bezel-less display and houses a Snapdragon 425 chip. It also packs 2GB of RAM, 16GB storage space, and a massive 4000mAh battery capacity.
The Snapdragon 425 chip from Qualcomm comes with a Quad-core processor and 64-bit CPU architecture. The 4-cores of processor here reaches a standard speed of 1.4GHz with 28nm process technology for a smooth ride.
The battery comes with a fast charging technology in Quick Charge 2.0, taking less than 1 hours to charge it from 0% to 100% and a standby time of 2 days.
The phone has a Plastic unibody plus a rear fingerprint scanner for quick access to the phone. It is 7.8mm thick and weighs 145g, slim and light enough to be carried around without any inconvenience.
A memory of 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM (Expandable up to 32GB) is enough to run on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo Operating system.
Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specs
SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
OS: Android™ 8.1 Oreo
Network: GSM, WCDMA, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, Rapid 4G LTE
Display: 6″ IPS LCD 720p resolution, 18:9 ratio
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad-core
Memory: 2GB RAM/ 16GB Storage and 3GB RAM/32GB Storage, microSD (dedicated slot)
Camera: 13 MP AF + 2 MP FF Rear Camera, 5 MP front Camera with flash
Battery: 4000 mAh battery
Infinix Hot 6 Pro Price + Where to buy
The Hot 6 Pro is now available in Sandstone Black, Magic Gold and Bordeaux Red for only UGX539,000/= at any of the Infinix Branded stores below.
Where To Buy the Infinix Hot 6 Pro in Kampala;
- Micromax on Kampala Road, Ambassador House.
- Berries on Kampala Road, Ambassador House.
- Banana Phone world, Boulevard opposite Post Office
- Banana Phone World City house opposite Radio one
- Banana Phone World opposite City Square.
- Banana Fashion City, William street near Stanbic Bank.
- Banana phone world on Kampala Game, Lugogo Mall.
- Banana Phone World Luwum street opposite Zai Plaza.
- Banana Phone World on Kampala Road, Near Top Finance.
- Banana Phone World on William Street, Opposite Mutaasa Kafero.
- Banana Phone World opposite Zainab.
- Banana Phone World next to former Nandos.
- MTN outlet on Kampala Road opposite Bank Of Uganda.
- MTN outlet at Crested Towers.
- MTN outlet at Acacia Mall.
- MTN outlet at Victoria Mall.
- MTN outlet at Kyaggwe road.
- MTN outlet at Lugogo.
- MTN outlet at Forest Mall.
- MTN outlet at Clock Towers.