To share files via Bluetooth is quite straightforward after pairing a device. There are two ways to go about doing this on a Windows PC. We are using a Windows 10 PC but there shouldn’t be much difference using Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. Naturally, we will start with a simpler method.
- Go to file you wish to send.
- Right click on the file (highlight all files if more than one) to bring up Advanced options.
- Tap on Send to and select Bluetooth device.
- Choose your paired device and click Next. (Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on on a paired device)
- Accept the file transfer on your paired device.
- Navigate to Settings (Windows Key + I) and select Devices>Bluetooth & Other devices.
- Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on.
- Scroll down to Related Settings and select send or receive files via Bluetooth
- Tap on Send files.
- Select the Bluetooth device where you want to send your files and tap Next
- Click Browse to choose what files you wish to send from your PC and tap Next
- On your mobile device, accept the file transfer.
- Click Finish on your PC