Sales can be defined as operations and activities involved in promoting and selling goods or services. This is exactly what you do when you join Jumia’s sales team as a JForce agent.
In this article, we shall discuss what exactly JForce is, what the benefits of joining are, how to join and how it works.
What is JForce?
JForce is a program run by Jumia that allows individuals to earn commission by assisting customers to place orders on the eCommerce platform. As a JForce agent, you earn a commission depending on the number of sales you do per month and the type of items you are assisting to sell.
Join Jumia JForce: Benefits
First of all, any individual can sign up for the JForce program and go ahead to assist people to make sales on Jumia. So what are the benefits of joining the program?
- You Earn Money: The most obvious reason why you might want to sign up for the program is to make money. You make commission selling items supplied by Jumia. The payment method is such that the more you sell, the more you earn.
One advantage is that Jumia will still reward you commission even though you are shopping for yourself. There is also zero capital needed to start, making it a great way to start earning money easily.
- You are your own boss: As a JForce agent, you have complete freedom and control over your activities on Jumia. You can choose to work from anywhere, control how much time you want to work and how much money you want to make.
- Training: Jumia organizes occasional training for the JForce agents. This training provides you with excellent knowledge and skills that can empower you as a business person.
Related Article: The Ultimate Guide to shopping on Jumia
How to become a JForce Agent
To join the Jumia JForce program, you can contact Jumia through their official social media channels or contact the JForce management directly on +256782863240 (for Ugandans), 0740023671 (for Kenyans) and +2349037736063 (for Nigerians).
You will then be asked to fill in a form which basically asks for your:
- Full names
- Email address
- Mobile money number (for making payments)
- Phone number (preferred for communications)
- Passport photo
- National ID copy
- National ID number
- Next of Kin Name and Phone Number
- How you heard about JForce. If you were referred by someone, you will be asked to input their email address.
The JForce management will contact you as regards the creation of your profile and then you will start to earn for every sale you help make. The word JForce will appear alongside your name on your Jumia profile to confirm that you have been verified as an agent.
How the JForce Program Works
There are basically four steps on how this program works:
- Find people looking to buy things on Jumia.
- Place the orders on their behalf using your account.
- Receive and deliver the product. Alternatively, you can change your location and contact to those of the client.
- Get a commission for each product sold.
Looking for a job is tough nowadays. Also, finding a job whose payment can cater for all your bills is another hustle. Individuals are continually looking for new ways to supplement their income and making money online is one of those ways.
The Jumia JForce program helps you make money as you help people place orders. You can also use the email in the screenshot above as your referral email *wink*.
Are you stuck or got any questions on how to join Jumia JForce? Drop your questions or inquiries in the comment box below.