Xiaomi announced earlier this year that the Mi 10S will be released, even though the Mi 11 series is already making waves. The Mi 10S has just been debuted in China. What is to be expected of the new device?
Xiaomi Mi Key Specifications
- Display: 6.67 inches AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340 pixels (386 PPI)
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB built in storage no Micro-SD support
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB RAM
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm)
- Main Camera: 108MP + 13MP + 2MP+ 2MP Quad Camera
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Battery: Li-Po 4780mAh, non-removable battery
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, wireless charging 30W, reverse wireless charging 10W
- Variants: Titanium Black, Ice Blue, Pearl White.
- Sensor: Fingerprint (under display optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
Xiaomi Mi 10S Features
The Xiaomi Mi 10S measures 162.6 x 74.8 x 9 mm and weighs about 208 g (7.34 oz). It comes with a curved 6.67 inches Full HD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) AMOLED display, a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection with a 90Hz refresh rate, and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The front camera is slapped with a punch-hole selfie camera of 20mp with the fingerprint located under the panel.
On the rear end is a unique quad-camera setup consisting of a 108-megapixel primary camera with OIS support and f/1.69 aperture, 13-megapixel ultrawide camera, two 2-megapixel macro cam, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. The Mi 10S is capable of 8K video recording with 30fps just like its predecessors.
The Xiaomi Mi 10S is equipped with a Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) chipset and 8/12GB RAM with 128/256GB UFS 3.0 storage. The device also has a USB Type-C 2.0 with a non-removable Li-Po battery of 4780 mAh which supports 33W wired fast charging, fast wireless charging of 30W, and reverse wireless charging of 10W. On the software end, we have Xiaomi’s very own MIUI 12 on Android 11 OS.
Availability and Price
The prices in China vary depending on the specification which is set at $506 (CNY 3299) for the 8/128GB model and $583 (CNY 3799) for the 12/256GB model. First sales are said to begin Friday, March 12, 2021, while international availability is yet to be stated. The Mi 10S will be available in Titanium Black (Black), Ice Blue (Blue), Pearl White (White).