Airtel Uganda has launched a new set of data bundles targeting customers who work in the mornings. The Good Morning Bundle, as Airtel named it, will give you 2GBs of data for UGX 5000 and can only be subscribed for between 12 AM and 11:59 PM.
The Good Morning Bundle is similar to Airtel Uganda’s data time bundles that run between midnight and 10 AM. The difference is that with the new bundles, whereas you can only subscribe between 12 AM and 11:59 PM, the bundles are valid for 24 hours from the subscription time.
How to Load the Good Morning Bundle
There are two ways to load this bundle: one is by USSD code and another via the Airtel app.
Using a USSD code
- Dail *175# and press enter
- Select Option Zero (Good Morning Bundle)
- Choose wether you want to by it for yourself or someone else
- Select your billing option (Airtime or Mobile Money)
- If you choose Mobile Money, input your PIN and the bundle will be loaded
Related Article: How to Activate Free Data on Airtel 4G MiFi and Broadband
Using “My Airtel” app
- On the My Airtel app scroll down to the “Buy Bundles” quick action
- Select wheher you want to buy for yourself or someone else
- Swipe to the Data Park column
- Scroll down to the Daily Bundles section and select Good Morning
- Proceed to payment and subcribe to the bundle.
Speaking on the introduction of this bundle, David Birungi, the Public Relations Manager for Airtel Uganda, said the reopening of Uganda’s economy inspired them after close to two years in a COVID-19 induced lockdown.
“Now that the economy has just reopened, we thought of a product that will support businesses. We understand the zoom meeting, research work and the making of orders are mostly done in the morning when one is still fresh with ideas. This data bundle will be the ideal answer to the customers and businessmen’s queries,” he said.