At the end of saving for a rainy day or specific goals, you can withdraw your saved funds into a specific Piggyvest withdrawal bank account of your choice. Usually, this account is set up when you’re newly registered to the Piggyvest app. After some time, you might need to change the bank account associated with your Piggvest withdrawals. Especially if you’ve been using the Piggyvest app for a couple of years.
Fortunately, Piggyvest understands how important accessing your saved funds is. So, they’ve designed a seamless way to change your withdrawal bank account. However, there are still some restrictions to prevent fraud. In this post, we’ll take a look into how you can change your Piggvest withdrawal bank account along with the restrictions surrounding it.
Terms for Updating Your Piggyvest Withdrawal Account
Before updating your withdrawal account number, keep in mind that;
- Only a few banks are allowed for withdrawals on Piggyvest. These banks include; Access Bank, EcoBank, FCMB, Fidelity, First, GTB, Heritage, Jaiz, Keystone, Providus, Skye, Stanbic IBTC, Standard Chartered, Sterling, UBA, Union, Unity, Wema, and Zenith Bank
- You can only receive payments into an updated account at least three hours after the change.
- The new account has to have the same name linked to your BVN and Piggyvest account.
Update Your Bank Account for Withdrawals
Once you confirm that you’re within the terms for changing your account, simply follow these steps below;
- Log into your Piggyvest account
- On the navigation panel located at the bottom of your screen, tap on “Account”
- Scroll down on that page and then tap on “My Card & Bank Settings”
- Next, tap on “Withdrawal Settings”
- On the pop-up, tap on “Update Bank”
- Enter your new account number and select a bank
- Tap on “Verify Account”
And that’s how to update your account.
We hope that you found this article truly useful. Share this post with your friends and family who might need this. Also, let us know how easy it was for you to switch accounts in the comment section below.