Notion, as you know, helps to manage your business, tasks, and projects. If you are looking for a productivity app other than Notion to integrate into your projects and teams, then you’re on the right page. This article reviews the top 5 alternatives to Notion you should try out without charge.
Let’s get down to business!
- Slack Alternatives – Top 5 Team Communication Platforms to Check Out
- How to Create a Form with Airtable
Save time and get more work, tasks, and projects completed with ClickUp. It tops our list of the best alternative apps to Notion. ClickUp offers free forever access for persons who want to use the app for personal use.
Here are some features you can access while using ClickUp free of charge:
- 100MB Storage
- Sprint Management
- Unlimited Tasks
- Collaborative Docs
- Calendar View
- Everything View
- Kanban Boards
- In-App Video Recording
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Real-Time Chat
- 24/7 Support
To unlock additional features, you must subscribe to a paid plan, which costs at least $7 monthly.
Trello is one of the most popular and resourceful project management tools. You can start using Trello to manage your team at $0. But if you want to organize any project within a small team, you and each team member must subscribe to a plan, which costs $5 at a minimum.
The following are the features accessible when using Trello at zero fees:
- Unlimited Power-Ups per board
- Up to 10 boards per workspace
- 250 Workspace command runs per month
- Unlimited cards
- Unlimited storage (up to 10MB per file)
- Assignee and due dates
- Unlimited activity log
- Custom backgrounds and stickers
Asana is also among the top 5 alternatives to Notion you should try out for free. It is best known for its multiple project views feature. With the Asana project management software, you can manage your team’s work, tasks, and projects on the web. In fact, Asana’s Basic plan is 100% free, and you won’t have to provide your credit card details.
Here are the features you can access in this plan:
- Unlimited storage and ability to manage tasks, projects, and activity log
- List, Board, and Calendar views
- Basic reporting
- Free integrations with Slack, Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, and other productivity apps
- SOC 2 Type II compliance
- Community support
To access more features, you must subscribe monthly to the Premium plan for $10.99 or the Business plan for $24.99.
If you are looking for an alternative app to Notion that requires no installation, Zoho is a great option. It is an online project management software helpful in planning, tracking, collaborating, and completing projects among your team.
When you sign up for Zoho Projects, you will get a 10-day free trial, provided your team members are not more than three. While using Zoho at $0, you can manage up to two projects and store a maximum of 5GB of files.
- Setup custom status for projects, tasks, and milestones
- Calendar and forums
- Project feeds
- Task management
- Gantt chart (Read only)
- Basic task and issue reports
As one of the top 5 alternatives to Notion you should try out for free, Airtable empowers your team to complete tasks better and faster. It is a cloud collaboration platform accessible free of charge by very small teams.
Airtable’s free plan comes with the following features;
- Access to one workspace
- Unlimited bases
- 1GB attachment space per base
- 1,000 records per base
- Two-week revision and snapshot history
- Up to five editors per workspace
- 50 maximum number of commenters per workspace
- Real-time collaboration and commenting
- Interface designer
- Automatic integrations
- 1,000 API calls per month
Instead of using the Notion productivity software, you can try out these alternative apps at no cost to have a connected workspace. You will also be able to manage your projects and organize your teams. So get started with any of these apps now to improve collaboration among your team.