Xiaomi is beginning to pay more attention to the Nigerian smartphone market. The smartphone maker, via its Twitter Nigeria handle announced the introduction of the Xiaomi Poco M3 in Nigeria.
Poco is making its debut in Nigeria, and just like Redmi, Poco smartphones will be sold under the Xiaomi brand, its parent company.
Here is a look at the features, specs, price and every other thing this smartphone has to offer.
Related Article: Xiaomi’s Mi 10S: Specs and Price
- Display: 6.53-inch, IPS LCD Touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 Pixels, 395 PPI
- Storage: 64GB/128GB Built-in storage, With MicroSD Support
- RAM: 4GB
- OS: Android 10; MIUI 12
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- Main Camera: 48MP + 2MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera
- Front Camera: 8MP Front Camera
- Battery: 6000mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Charging: 18W Fast Charging
- Variants: Power Black and Cool Blue
- Sensor: Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
The Xiaomi Poco M3 comes with a curved 6.53 inches LCD display screen + (1080 x 2340 pixels), and a screen density of 395 PPI. The display also houses the 8MP water-drop selfie camera. On the rear, there’s a 48MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.79, accompanied by a 2MP macro with an aperture of f/2.4 and a 2MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.4.
The device has also got its fingerprint sensor mounted on the side of the display. It is also equipped with the Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset, 8GB RAM, and 64GB/128GB internal memory.
The highlight feature of the Xiaomi Poco M3 smartphone has to be its battery. It is backed by a massive 6000mAh nonremovable Li-Po Battery with an 18W fast charger in the box.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Price In Nigeria
The Poco M3 is currently available for sale on the Jumia Nigeria website for a discounted price of ₦69,999, as against its original price of ₦80,000. Also, the device will be available in two colors—Power Black and Cool Blue.