Crypto investing is alive and well in the world. More and more people are flocking the cryptocurrency world, and new avenues to trade crypto are coming up. One of such where you can buy crypto is Eversend.
Investing in cryptocurrency might seem complicated, but as you will find out from this article, it is much easier, thanks to Eversend that has broken down the process into a few steps. All you will need is an account with Eversend and money in your local currency to buy the crypto.
Using Eversend to Buy Crypto
The ability to buy crypto on Eversend came with its latest update. Before we go any further, check to ensure your app is up to date on the Google Play Store or iOS App Store. Also, it is worth noting that, for now, Eversend only enables you to buy Tether. This is a cryptocurrency that is hosted on the Ethereum blockchain. Tether is called a stablecoin because it was originally designed always to be worth $1.00.
Related Article: How to Create a Virtual US Dollar Card on Eversend
Now, to buy Tether using Eversend, follow the following steps:
- Open your app and tap More on the bottom right hand corner.
- You will see a list of actions you could perform using the app. Select Crypto.
- Select Tether and the you will see a graph of how it has been performing over the past day, week, month or even year. These statistics are supposed to help you determine whether or not it is a good investment.
- Tap Trade at the bottom of the screen then select Buy Tether.
- Enter the amount of money you are willing to spend on the purchase. Eversend will deduct this money from your wallet.
- Press Continue and you are good to go. Congratulations, you are now a crypto investor just like Elon Musk.
- Under the Crypto section on the app, you will be able to see how your investment is performing and how the Tether cryptocurrency is perfomingon the market.
Like any other investment, investing in crypto requires serious research and a careful assessment of the pros and cons of that particular cryptocurrency. Be sure to do due diligence before you invest. Happy trading!