Ever tried to shop for your favorite product and it’s out of stock on Jumia? It can get frustrating especially when it’s a high-demand product. In fact, due to this, many people end up dumping the convenience of shopping online to physically check out retail stores in search of whatever product they need.
Jumia is an online shopping website where you can purchase anything in Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, and Nigeria. Formerly known as African Internet Group, Jumia rebranded in 2016 and became Africa’s first tech unicorn.
Today, thousands of Africans use Jumia to shop for retail products home and abroad. It is also the biggest online marketplace in Nigeria which makes some items run out of stock regularly. That’s why in this article, we’ll be showing you how to get notified immediately an item comes back in stock on Jumia.
How Does Jumia Work?
You can order anything you need on Jumia.
- Simply type the product you’re searching for on the search bar
- View the available products displayed and add your preferred item to cart
- You can choose to continue shopping or checkout
- If you’re ready to checkout you can choose either a doorstep delivery or pick it up at the nearest station.
There are also several payment options available. You can choose to pay online via Jumia Pay, do a bank transfer or pay on delivery (where you can pay with cash or a bank card). Do note that payment on delivery is not available for certain products in the store.
How to Turn on Product Notifications on Jumia
Are you ready to get notified about your favorite product? To know when an item is back in stock on Jumia, simply follow these easy steps below;
- Log in to your Jumia account. If you don’t have an account yet, simply sign up for one using your email address
- Next, search for the product you’re looking for
- If it’s out of stock, click on “Be notified when this product is out of stock”
- You’ll be redirected to a form
- Enter your name, email address and click on ‘SEND’
Immediately the product comes back in stock, you’ll get an email notification. And that’s how to do it. We hope you found this article helpful. Do share this post with your friends who might need it.