Lately, the reasons for going to a banking hall have significantly reduced. However, once your Debit Card expires, or you need to request a new one, you will need to visit a bank branch. So what then happens when you bank with a virtual bank like Kuda? Well, with the request feature on the app, you can now request for a Kuda debit card online and get it delivered directly to your doorstep for free.
Last year, Kuda Bank partnered with Visa to be able to start issuing Visa cards to its customers. So now, you can choose to request for a physical Visa or virtual card online. In this article, we’ll be sharing how you can request for your own Kuda debit card on the app and get it delivered to you. Keep reading
What Do You Need to Order for Your Card Online?
Before you pick up your phone to order a card online, here are a few things you should have;
- At least N1000 in your account – This is just to see that your account is functioning. It will not be debited for any reason.
- Ensure the phone number and address you enter will be available for at least three weeks after applying. As the dispatch rider will only be able to contact you with those addresses.
Request for a Kuda Visa Debit Card Online
Here’s how to request for your physical card on the Kuda Bank app;
- Launch the app and Tap on ‘Cards’ located at the bottom of your screen
- You can either choose to get a Virtual Card or a Physical Card online. Choose and tap on “Get a Physical Card”
- Next, create a 4-digit card pin you can use to withdraw cash at anytime
- Confirm that you’re authorizing the card-issuing fee (it’s free)
- Enter your delivery details and click on “Next” located at the top right of your screen
- Your card will be delivered to the address in at least three weeks.
Once your order has been received, you can track the status of your card at intervals. Simply visit the cards section again to track your card.
We hope this article has been helpful. Let us know in the comment sections how easy it was for you to order yours online.