At some point in your banking experience, you’d need to upgrade your Access Bank account. Most times, it’s to increase your daily spending, transfer, and account balance limits. When you’re opening your account, the limits are usually tied to whatever you filled out in your KYC form.
Over time, your finances will improve and there’ll be a need to adjust those limits to better suit your money habits. This is where an account upgrade comes in.
Previously, the only way to upgrade your Access Bank account was by visiting a branch and filling out another KYC form. However, with the new Access More App, you can increase your account limits online. In this post, we’ll be showing you a step-by-step on how to upgrade your Access Bank account.
As a bonus, we’ll also discuss how to increase specific limits from the Access More App. Keep reading to find out more.
Upgrade Your Access Bank Account
Upgrading your account is easy. All you need is a smartphone, the Access More app, and a stable internet connection. Once all of this checks out fine;
- Launch your Access Bank App
- On the navigation panel at the bottom of your screen, tap on ‘Profile’
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Transaction Limits’
- You’d see a message asking you if you’d want higher limits, tap on ‘Upgrade Now’
- Select a package from the carousel displayed and tap on the Upgrade button underneath it
- Read through the Terms and Conditions before tapping on ‘I Agree’.
- Your account will automatically be upgraded to a new package.
Do note that you cannot downgrade an account with this process. If you’d want to, kindly visit the nearest Access Bank branch to you.
Upgrade Transaction Limits
Would you want to upgrade specific limits you have on your account instead of the entire package? You can achieve this by editing the limits you have on certain transactions. Here’s how;
- After tapping on ‘Transaction Limits’ you’ll be redirected to a page.
- On this page, you’d see your limits for other banks, Access Bank accounts, Foreign Currency, and Bill Payments
- Tap on the edit icon on whichever limit you’d want to upgrade
- Manually re-enter your desired daily and single limit. Then tap on Save
- Enter your transaction pin for verification
And that’s how to upgrade your Access Bank account and transaction limits. Do share this post with your friends and family who use this bank. Don’t forget to let us know how easy it was to set up in the comments below.