Nigeria’s largest telecommunication company, MTN Nigeria, has partnered with Amazon’s movie streaming service, Prime Video, to offer Prime Video users a subsidized plan – MTN Amazon Prime Video Mobile Edition. This MTN mobile edition subscription plan is designed for single mobile devices. MTN customers who subscribe to a Prime Video Mobile Edition subscription plan will be given access to Prime Video’s full catalog of over 24,000 movies and TV shows. They are allowed to watch movies on Prime Videos on one device at a time and in standard definition quality only.
What You Get
- Unlimited streaming on-demand of blockbuster hits, TV show favorites, and award-winning Amazon Originals by accessing the entire Prime Video catalog.
- Designed exclusively for mobile. Watch anytime, anywhere.
- Download content for offline viewing/watching on the go.
- Ad-free uninterrupted viewing.
- Watch content in standard definition (SD) quality.
How to Sign up for the MTN Amazon Prime Video Mobile Edition Subscription
The Prime Video Mobile Edition comes with multiple offers to choose from:
- First, go to www.mtn.ng/play/Prime-Video and or dial *447*2*5# on your smartphone
- Next, choose your preferred Prime Video Mobile Edition subscription:
- Prime Video Mobile Edition subscription: N800/ month
- MTN Prime Video Mobile Edition +2.5GB Prime Video data: N1,300/ month
- Prime Video Mobile Edition +5.5GB Prime Video data: N1,800/ month
- Click ‘Continue’ >> ‘Confirm’
- Finally, click the ‘Activate on Amazon’ link and you will be redirected to Amazon where you’ll need to sign into your Prime Video account. MTN will also send a text message to you with the link to activate your account.
Other Things to Keep in Mind
First off, you need a smartphone and be on the MTN Network. Also, MTN required that auto-renewal be activated to enjoy this offer. And you will get a 30-day Prime Video Mobile Edition free trial, with 2.5GB Prime Video data courtesy of MTN on any of the packages that you select.