There’s a moment of panic we all know: reaching for your phone to make a call, only to discover your airtime has mysteriously vanished. Safaricom’s handy Sambaza feature is here to rescue you (and your loved ones) from such dire straits.
Whether you’re topping up a friend’s phone in a pinch or setting up a data allowance for the family, sambaza makes sharing airtime and data a breeze.
- How to Enable ‘I Tried Calling You’ Missed Call Alerts on Safaricom
- How to Activate Missed Call Alert on Airtel Kenya
Here are the steps to Sambaza Safaricom credit using the USSD code:
- Dial *140*amount*mobile-number# and then press OK/Call
- You can also dial *100# and choose Products & Services, Sambaza, and Sambaza Airtime and then enter the phone number and airtime amount and press OK
You can also do that using the MySafaricom app. To do so, simply open the app and follow these steps.
- Open mySafaricom app
- At the top right corner of the screen, click the search button and type in ‘Sambaza‘
- Select ‘Sambaza’
- Enter the phone number you want to send airtime to and the amount.
- And that’s it. You might be asked to input your M-PESA PIN to authenticate.
Sambaza is a convenient and easy way to share airtime with your friends and family. You can use it anytime and anywhere as long as you have sufficient airtime balance on your phone.