Amazon’s Echo Show smart display comes with a lot of benefits. It is a great device that’ll keep you entertained while you go around attending to other activities in your home. Echo Show let you stream shows, movies, and music from streaming services like Netflix and Spotify – you get access to thousands of movies, shows, and songs on these platforms. For instance, to stream movies from Netflix, all you have to do is to sign in to your Netflix account on your Amazon Echo Show device. In this article, we will be showing you how to do just that.
How to Access Netflix Movies and Shows From Your Amazon Echo Show’s Screen
With a few taps on your Amazon Echo Show’s screen, you can access and sign in to your Netflix account and watch shows and movies. Here’s how:
- Plugin your Echo show device and swipe to the left (from the right edge) of the device’s screen. This will reveal a list of shortcuts. For some Echo Show generations, however, you might need to swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the shortcuts.
- Next, tap Video from the list that is displayed.
- Then, choose Netflix from the list of streaming services displayed. Netflix is pre-installed on most Amazon Echo Shoe devices, so you do not have to go through downloading the app first.
- Next, enter the login details into your Netflix account, and you’ll get access to all Netflix shows and movies instantly.
How to Watch Netflix on Your Amazon Echo Show Using Your Voice
One benefit of using an Alexa-enabled Amazon smart device is that you can control it using voice. You can use Alexa to access Netflix and sign in to your account on your Echo Show without touching the screen. Here’s how:
- Plugin your Echo show device, connect it to the internet, and say “Alexa, open Netflix.”
- Once Netflix is opened on your screen, you can then log in to your Netflix account to watch shows and movies.
After you have signed in to your Netflix on your Echo Show device, you can search for movies, play, pause, and rewind movies with your voice. You can also turn the volume up and down with your voice. Just say;
- “Alexa, play The Harder They Fall on Netflix”
- “Alexa, pause.”
- Or “Alexa, rewind 10 seconds.”
- “Alexa, turn down the volume”
In conclusion, Netflix comes pre-installed on most Amazon Echo Show smart displays including the Echo Show (2nd generation), Echo Show 5 (all generations), Echo Show 8 (all generations), and the Echo Show 10 (3rd generation).