The time to finally get the items in your shopping cart is here. Amazon recently announced their Black Friday dates and some early deals to get you in the shopping mood. So if you haven’t started curating a list of all the items you’d want to get on a discount, you only have a few days left.
This post will share everything you need to know about Amazon Black Friday 2023, some tips on preparing for it, and some early deals to take advantage of.
When is Amazon’s Starting its 2023 Black Friday?
Amazon is starting its 2023 Black Friday on the 17th of November 2023. The great news is unlike other events that last for just three days, this year’s Black Friday is scheduled to run for a week.
So you can expect awesome deals from the 17th – 24th of November 2023. There are of course last-minute shopping deals on Cyber Monday the 27th of November just in case you’d want to extend your purchasing spree.
Deals You Can Expect to Get During this Event
With deals from top brands like LG, PlayStation, Ninja, and Amazon themselves, you can expect tons of deals across several categories. Some we recommend watching out for are;
- Getting a new electronic device: Whether you need a tablet for your kids, or something professional for your workspace, this is the best time to get it. There will be deals on smartphones, laptops, iPads and so much more.
- Updating your gaming consoles: Upgrade your gaming system for half the price. With tons of deals on Nintendo consoles, PlayStation games, and accessories to go with them, you wouldn’t want to miss out on this.
- Stocking up your library: While there will be deals on physical books, you want to stock up on free Kindle and audiobooks as well. It’s also a great time to get that Kindle you’ve been thinking about for months.
- Double down on your home’s security: Amazon already started showing deal prices on the Ring camera and Echo Show. This means you can upgrade your home’s security with flood lights, or outdoor and indoor cameras, without breaking the bank.
- Get new home appliances: You don’t want to miss getting that Ninja blender, vacuum cleaner or new air fryer now do you? Aside from being super functional, purchasing them during this sales season will help you save so much money in the long run.
Early 2023 Black Friday Deals Available on Amazon
As we mentioned, some brands have already launched their discounts for Black Friday and smart shoppers are saving money without the hassle of struggling with everyone else. Here are a few available deals you might want to take advantage of now;
Up to 45% off on select ring devices
Do you have an existing Ring device you’d want to upgrade? If you’d like to complete your Ring security system, here are a few bundled items you should consider adding;
- The Ring video doorbell bundle with Echo Show 5 for $64.99 instead of
- Ring Pan Tilt Stick Up cam plug-in with an accompanying camera for $79.99 instead of
- A Ring video doorbell with a Ring stick-up camera battery for $99.99 instead of
- All-new Ring battery doorbell plus with ring spotlight cam plus for $219.99 instead of
Not sure you found the right bundle for your needs? See more Ring security camera deals here.
50% off on Amazon Blink devices
If you want to get deals on Blink bundles, you can start getting them for half the price. These preset bundle deals include:
- Wired floodlight camera and a blink video doorbell package for $79.98 instead of
- The Blink Outdoor 5-camera system with a Blink Mini for $209.98 instead of
- 3rd Generation Blink Outdoor with a wireless solar panel charging mount for $83.99 instead of
- The Blink whole home bundle includes a video doorbell system, 4 outdoor cameras and a mini camera for $101.98 instead of
- A video doorbell and mini camera for $49.98 instead of
You can check out more Blink Black Friday bundle deals here.
20% off on home appliances
While we haven’t seen the full range of deals on home appliances, we’ve seen these three below;
- The Bissel revolution hydro steam vacuum cleaner for $349.99 instead of
- Dash Tasti-Crisp electric Airfryer for $44.99 instead of
- The Dash Deluxe everyday electric griddle for all meals at $39.99 instead of
To get the best out of Amazon Black Friday 2023, we recommend preparing a list of everything you need to get, shopping as early as you can and getting an Amazon Prime subscription. This way, you won’t have to deal with the delays that come with deliveries this season.
Don’t forget to stay up to date with us as we bring you the best deals across all other stores and share this post with someone who might just need this,