Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses are moving their activities from offline to online. This has led to the rise of online bookings, telephone orders, virtual meetings, among others. Measures such as working from home, social distancing, washing hands, and making transactions as contactless as possible are being encouraged. Xente has come up with different packages to help businesses during this pandemic.
Switching From Physical Stores to Online Channels
This package helps businesses quickly shift the sales channel mix from person-to-person and physical stores to new digital and online channels. If your finance processes rely on cash and manual paperwork, handling petty cash in the office, paying workers with cash, shopping from physical stores for office supplies with cash, Xente will help you quickly shift to modern digital and cashless processes. You can get started FREE of charge.
Managing Staff Members
Are your staff working from home remotely and you’re having a hard time facilitating their airtime & data, transportation, or even mobile money? Once you sign up your business with Xente (on business.xente.co), you will be able to:
- Send your employees (however many they are) data & airtime (whichever network they are on) all at once, at NO EXTRA COST
- Send Mobile Money across all networks (Airtel & MTN) to all your staff for easier facilitation
- Have your employees riding with Uber for Business safely and you’ll get billed at the end of the month.
- You’re able to view your transaction activity and reports in real-time
- Send airtime and data by quick send for a single number, or bulk send by simply uploading an excel sheet containing the Number and amount/data bundle.
- It is amazingly easy to use, simplifies your work and increases efficiency.
- You can pay using mobile money, bank card or bank wire. Xente will invoice you monthly.
Related Article: Xente is giving you Cashback every time you pay your bills
How to get started
- Visit https://business.xente.co/ and create a new account or log in if you already have an account.
- Xente will ask about the basics of your business in order to categorize you so as to make plans for deliveries and also calculate the commissions.
- You will then be given a call from Xente to finalize the onboarding process.
- You can as well email Xente directly on [email protected] and have a customer service person guide you through the onboarding process.
- For Small businesses, Xente will waive setup fees and not charge a commission for 3 months after you are onboard.
Xente has expanded the product range on its app to make it possible for the purchase of everyday lifestyle products airtime and data, event/bus/movie tickets, gift vouchers, electronics, clothes, and groceries among others. You can also buy on credit if you are a premium user.
Xente has onboarded over 100 vendors to sell their products using the Xente platform. Some of these vendors include MTN, Lafarge, Transtel, Minute5, Jesa, just to name a few.
Xente joins the growing list of many other companies creating new packages to help cushion the effects of the novel Coronavirus on individuals and businesses. And this is really commendable.