Here’s a scenario that we’ve all been privy to. You’re in a meeting but you’re hella bored. You decide to chat up your bestie or follow up on that group chat on WhatsApp. But then whenever a message comes in, your WhatsApp chimes. With every message that you send, WhatsApp chimes.
When these are few and far between, it doesn’t really matter. But if you’re already sneaking your attention away from the meeting to do this, and the messages are streaming in fast, this can get annoying for your colleagues and embarrassing for you.
- WhatsApp to Roll Out Three New Privacy Features
- Hands-On With WhatsApp’s New Standalone App for Windows
- How to Transfer Your WhatsApp Chat History From Android to iPhone
Luckily, there is a way to completely turn off these WhatsApp Conversation Tones on Android, and in this post, we quickly take you through the process of disabling these tones.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap More options
- Go to Settings
- Select Notifications
- Find the Conversation tones option and toggle it on or off.
These WhatsApp Conversation Tones are turned on by default and have since become pretty recognizable in today’s world where instant messaging apps like WhatsApp and others are reigning supreme. It is really helpful to have the option to disable this.
- How to Easily Run WhatsApp on a Chromebook
- Turn Your Photos into WhatsApp Stickers (No Third-party App)
- How to Set-up Dual WhatsApp Accounts on iPhone