Everytime you come across those juicy videos on Facebook, at one point or the other you must have wished you could enjoy those videos anytime you want to. Better yet, you want to enjoy them without data usage.
Of course, the social media giant created a way for Facebook videos to be saved for latter views without doing long searches. You can simply add them to your Saved Items, and view them whenever you want. Actually there’s a but; you need data to view them.
So, the aim of this article is to guide you on how to download Facebook videos that can entertain you anytime you want irrespective of your online status.
Although this article focuses on Android devices, you should know that PC users can also download Facebook videos pretty easily. You can check it out here.
Okay then, let’s get to business.
Steps to Download Facebook Videos
Here are the simple steps to download Facebook videos below:
- Launch the Facebook app
- Identify the video you want to download
- Tap on the”three-dot” icon at the top right corner of the video
- Select “Copy link” in the list of options
NOTE: Downloadable videos are those that show the “globe” icon in their details. Those with silhouette icon can’t be downloaded. However, the good news is that the ones with “globe” icon appear often.
- Minimize the app and open your phone browser.
- Enter the address: savefrom.net.
- You’ll paste the link in the bar that shows “Enter the URL”
- Under this bar, you’ll see the “Download” button, as well as the video quality options (HD or SD) .
- Having made your choice of video quality, tap on Download.
As easy as that, you can download Facebook Videos & view them anytime you want on your smartphone without data usage.
Featured Image: Fossbytes